Although not a Sundanese people but I am very happy with the typical mknan2, bandung. Let's try who know jd followup neng sukajadi Hotel exhausted packed Siomay ... hehe
250 g of chicken fillet
100 g shrimp
5 tablespoons tapioca flour/starch
5 know white (side 2 jd triangular shape)
10 sheets of Col.
4 cloves garlic (mashed)
1 stalk spring onion (sliced tipis2)
100 ml water
to taste salt
peanut sauce ingredients
200 g fried peanuts
3 cloves garlic
2 red chillies
5 fruit cayenne pepper (if you like spicy)
2 tablespoons brown sugar
4 pieces of boiled potatoes
4 boiled eggs
1 piece of lime
1. puree the chicken fillets, shrimp and garlic to outbid chopper. Add the eggs, starch, salt and chives. mix well. set aside.
2. take out. his middle and fill with the culprit bhn yg d td puree. then grab jg cabbage leaf and roll contents neatly so that its contents are not yg out as in steamed.
3. heat the steamer. Enter dlmnya into the cabbage and tofu. steamed less lbh 15 minutes.
4. for the sauce, puree peanut, bwng white, red chilies and cayenne pepper.
then heat the oil Saute puree in bhn td tmbhkan water, brown sugar and salt to taste. madak until sauce thickens.
5. last Resep Siomay Bandung potong2 tofu, cabbage, potatoes and hard-boiled egg. Tara on the plate, flush with peanut sauce. tmbhkan lime juice so it tastes fresher. ready to enjoy.